FCI Punjab Recruitment 2021:- Food Corporation of India has recently started accepting applications for the posts of JE, Steno, Typist, and Technical Assistant in the Punjab FCI Branch. Candidates who have been willing to take up a government job and those who satisfy the eligibility requirement for the same should apply using the link given on its official website.
This opens up opportunities for good government jobs with a decent pay scale and other facilities. Applications should be filled as soon as possible to avoid the less in future.
FCI Punjab Recruitment Highlights
|Organizing Body||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Names||JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Punjab FCI Recruitment: Application Procedure
The application procedure for Punjab FCI Recruitment will be done on its official website. The process has been explained in the brochure released for the same. It is advised for all the candidates to go through the notification center on the website and read all the released notifications regarding the recruitment to avoid errors or disqualification of the application. Some simple and quick steps for this procedure are given here:
- Visit the official website and then scroll to the notification section on the home page to read all the notices released regarding the exam before applying to the recruitment process.
- Once, the checking is complete and the candidate satisfies all the required criteria then start with the registration for the exam.
- Registration will be started using a valid email id and phone number where the log-in credentials will be sent to continue with the application further.
- Log in using the generated credentials and then fill in all the necessary details asked in the form followed by the uploading of all the necessary documents. Once the documents have been uploaded, upload the digitally generated CV on the website.
- Now, start the fee payment procedure. This process will take place online wherein the process will be completed using the gateway for Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
- Review the details one last time and then submit the form. After the notification of successful submission of the form take its 2-3 printouts for future reference.
The application fee that is to be paid for applying to the FCI Haryana Recruitment is given below:
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.500/-
The eligibility specifications mentioned on the website or the notification brochure for Punjab FCI Recruitment are as follows:
- Education Qualification: The candidate should at least be a graduate or should have an equivalent certification course.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be less than or equal to 50 years of age. Age relaxation for other categories prevails as given in the government guidelines.
- FCI Punjab Recruitment official notification
Q1. What is the pay scale offered in the FCI Punjab recruitment 2021?
The expected pay scale through Punjab FCI recruitment is Rs.9,300/- to Rs.22,940/-.
Q2. What is the selection procedure in FCI Punjab Recruitment?
The selection procedure includes three steps:
Merit in educational qualification
Q3. For what all posts is the recruitment taking place?
The recruitment procedure is being done for the posts of JE, steno, typist, and technical assistant.
We hope to be a source of help for all our readers by providing them with the necessary information that they need for applying to the recruitment applications opened by FCI Punjab. If there are some doubts or queries or any information that you want us to address leave them in the comments below, we will get back to you with them soon.