HARYANA Police Recruitment 2021:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently started accepting applications for the post of police constable. The recruitment procedure includes certain steps included in the selection procedure: Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Additional Qualifications, and Miscellaneous.
The procedure for applying for the application has been explained here in the article. Read the article appropriately to avoid any kind of error later.
Quick review for Haryana Police Recruitment
|Organizing Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Haryana Police Constable Recruitment|
|Total number of vacancies||7298|
|Selection Process||Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Additional Qualifications, Miscellaneous|
Haryana Police Recruitment Application Process explained
The application process for the recruitment in Haryana Police has been explained for your convenience:
- The application process has started online on the official website, Students can visit the website and register using their valid email and phone number. Log in credentials will be generated thereafter.
- Using the generated login credentials start filling the given application form. Fill in the required details that are asked in the form.
- Also, upload the necessary scanned documents in the defined size for the same.
- Review the form, complete the fee payment, and then your application form will be available on your screen.
- Download/Save the form and take its printout for future reference.
The application fee for the recruitment exam for different category candidates are as follows:
- Haryana non-resident Male/Female Candidates = Rs. 100/-
- Haryana resident Female Candidates = Rs. 50/-
- Haryana resident Male SC/BC/EWS Candidates= Rs. 25/-
- Haryana resident Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates = Rs. 13/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana resident only = No fee
The eligibility criteria for all the candidates have been explained below:
The candidate must have completed/pursued/qualified 10+2 with a recognized university/institution.
Hindi or Sanskrit completed in higher education.
Age Limit (as of 01.12.2020)
The candidates must be from an age group of 18 years to 25 years by the date of submission of the application.
|General Duty Male Constable||5500|
|General Duty Female Constable||1100|
|HAP-DURGA-1 Female Constable||698|
The exam pattern for the recruitment to Haryana Police includes 5 steps:
- Knowledge Test: This comprises 80% of the total weightage of the marks.
- Physical Screening Test (PST): This is only a qualifying category test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): This is only a qualifying category test.
- Additional Qualifications: This comprises the 10% weightage of the marks.
- Miscellaneous: This comprises the remaining 10% weightage of the marks.
HARYANA Police Recruitment 2021 notification
Q1. What all documents are asked to be submitted while applying for the recruitment in Haryana Police?
The required documents that are to be submitted while applying for the recruitment process in Haryana Police:
Scanned photocopy of the 10th standard documents
Haryana Domicile Certificate
Scanned photograph of the candidate which is signed by the candidate.
Scanned signature of the candidate
Scanned copy of documents that show higher qualifications, experience, etc.
Q2. What is the Selection Procedure for the recruitment in Haryana Police?
The selection procedure for the recruitment in Haryana Police is as follows:
Knowledge Test (80% of the total process)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Additional Qualification (10% of the total process)
Miscellaneous (10% of the total process)
Q3. What is the minimum qualification required for applying in the recruitment process?
The required minimum qualification for applying to the recruitment process is 10+2 passed/qualified.
We hope to help all our readers with the right set of information that is needed for applying in the recruitment process of Haryana Police. In case any of our readers find some error or doubt or any information to be missing, let us know in the comments below, we will help you with them as soon as possible.